Thursday, July 2, 2009

MY NEW DAY JOB!

I am now painting name barrettes for L. Kay Originals. I am pretty slow right now, but my barrettes are looking better all the time. Today I turned in my first month's names . . .Hannah and Isabella, and I am officially a paid employee. Woot! This job fits me perfectly, since I am such a homebody and the thought of going out into the world to work scares me to death! None of that corporate hogwash for me. Thankyou Donna and Diane for all your tips and help. Because of you, I have hope. And no, I am NOT giving up the paper route, thank you very much.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

ok that is cool...wish I could find something like that.. hope u enjoy it...now you can get the laptop going with reality tv reruns and paint... :)

Audree_buttercup said...

Wow, that looks like a pretty fun day job :) How did you find something so fun like that? I am totally intrigued.