Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Last week, My niece Jessica called and asked if we would be willing to babysit a 9 month old snow white maltese pup for a few of days, until she could arrange a ride for her to Shelley, Idaho. Everyone knows that Randee would rather have puppies than kids, so there was definately no hesitation on her part! For just the four days we had her, Randee named her Little Miss Muffet, or Muffy. She is now in Shelley in her new home, and has been named Bella. I have learned that I am much better as a dog sitter, than a dog owner. I will have grand-pups though, thanks to Randee. Hopefully the pups will feed and water her kids, and clean up THEIR poop.

1 comment:

Mom and Pop Reed said...

Barb,
Thanks for sharing, you are a gifted writer among all your other talents. I've learned some new things about you! You are "real" and I love you for it. You always have been and always will be, the one and only "Barb" in our lives and I miss having you close by. Congratulations on surviving the wedding, it must have been so beautiful! We were actually just up in Idaho Falls for a day, our nephew got married there. You can't say we never came to Idaho now...we just didn't get as far north as we would have liked. Take care...and sleep, will you?
Terry