Monday, September 22, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED DARN IT!

The RULES
1. Link the person who tagged you --- DARCY'S BLOG
2. Post these rules.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.

Six Unspectacular Quirks About Barbra...

1. I eat too much, plain and simple. When food stops being so damn good, I'll quit eating it.

2. I like order. If I walk into the living room, and the throw pillows are out of place, I immediately have to go set them straight. Colors have to match, and things have to look even. It can drive a crazy person like me, crazier.

3. I wear black, every day. Almost every clothing item I have is black, or black in combination with another color. It saves on the clothing budget, believe me. Black bootleg leggings and black cotton t-shirts are cheap. I get teased about it, but what can I say? I am all about comfort & affordability, not style. FYI . . . Barbra means "dark stranger". I guess I am the resident goth Mom. So, if you plan on asking me why I wear so much black, or tell me that I should wear more color . . .don't waste your breath. I am what I am, so get over it.

4. Only being asked to sing at funerals. Don't get me wrong, I love doing it. More age appropriate I guess. I still get that hankering though to sing for large events and gatherings as well. Nonetheless, I am grateful for whatever opportunities I get to share my talents.

5. I am a homebody. I wish I had the desire to go out more, but I just don't. I think over time you realize that going out means spending money you don't have, and dealing with people that are overly annoying.

6. Just like Darcy, I am addicted to my special drink . . .propel. I am out as we speak, and I am convulsing. It used to be diet coke, so at least I switched to something that is not putting holes in my stomach and intestines.

YOU'RE TAGGED!

Dot
Jacque
Brooke
Tiffany
Crystal
Jessica

1 comment:

Dot said...

Did it!!! But tagged the same people cause I don't have anyone else!!!! Love ya